FAW Tier two league formed in 1990


Prestatyn Town manager Neil Gibson celebrated his manager of the month award with a odd goal in five victory over visitors Caersws. An Own goal put Town ahead after thirty minutes an James Stead doubled their advantage with a free kick on the stroke of half time. Mark Griffiths reduced the deficit after fifty six minutes and a rare tom Richards goal saw Cws level before a last minute Jack Lewis goal gave the league leaders the points

Second placed Caernarfon Town also had an odd goal in five win at home to Ruthin Town. Gareth Edwards opened the scoring for Caernarfon after six minutes with Jordon McCarter levelling for Ruthin two minutes later. A Nathan Craig goal had Caernarfon ahead at the break only for McCarter to scoring his second of the game to draw Ruthin level. Rob Jones had the last word as he scored the winner on seventy minutes

Flint Town United were two goals to the good after sixteen minutes at Holyhead Hotspur through goals from Andy Brown and new signing Adam Eden, Hotspur bounced back to level by half time with Dewi Thomas and Men McGuiness on target. The final goal of the game came after sixty-nine minutes as Richie Foulkes scored to give Flint the points

After a goalless first half at Conwy Borough Owen Roberts gave Gresford Athletic the lead after sixty-two minutes only for Mark Buchan to equalise for Borough. A Jack Jones header seven minutes from time gave the Attics the points and extended their recent good run of results

Porthmadog netted the only goal of the first half at Holywell Town with Cai Jones on target, Holywell bounced back in the second half with goals from Matt Harvey and Shaun Tuck to take the points

Jake Eyre scored after three minutes to give Denbigh Town the lead at Mold Alex and Alan Bull put Denbigh two up before the break. an Owen Davies goal seven minutes into the second half gave Mold hope but Craig Pritchard netted a third for Denbigh to seal the three points

The mid Wales derby between Penrhyncoch and Guilsfield finished all level, James Henderson gave the Guils an early lead which looked a winner until Jon Evans popped up with a late equaliser for Penrhyn

Buckley Town got back to winning ways against Llanfair United. Goals from Peter Doran and Jacob Evans had Buckley in command by half time with second half goals from Mike Thomson and Andy Watkins giving Buckley three much needed points