FAW Tier two league formed in 1990


League leaders Airbus Broughton made it twelve wins from twelve wins with a two nil home win against Denbigh Town. Asa Hamilton netting a goal in each half for the leaders

Flint Town United for the second consecutive game sealed three points with an added-on time goal, this time the winner saw them take three points with an odd goal in five wins at Prestatyn Town. Flint were ahead after three minutes thanks to a Richie Foulkes goal. Dan Roberts equalised for Prestatyn only for Foulkes to net a second to give Flint the half time advantage. A Danny Davies goal brought the scores level after sixty-five minutes only for Flint to have the last word with a Jake Hampson goal five minutes into added on time

Bangor city were the days highest scorers as they hammered nine without reply against visitors Llanrhaeadr YM. Alex Darlington led the scoring with four with Jordon Piggott, Jake Phillips, Marc Williams, Jacob Farleigh and Robbie Parry also on target

Rhyl appear to be running into form as they made it four wins on the bounce with a five two success at Buckley Town. They led two one at the break with Mike Pritchard and Kristian Pierce on target, Keiron Moore getting the Buckley goal. Rhyl piled on the pressure in the second half with man of the match Matt Cooke adding a double and one from Matthew Worrall. Aron Williams netting Buckley’s second

Conwy Borough and Penrhyncoch share four goals, after a goalless first half a Stef Davies double put Penrhyn in control only for Borough to flight back for a draw with a Corrig McGonigle double. His second from the penalty spot in the last minute

A cracking game at Guilsfield were Porthmadog were the visitors was goalless at half time with Steve Blenkinsop failing from the penalty spot to put the Guils ahead. Second half goals from Iwan Lewis and Shaun Cavanagh game Porth the points

It was also goalless at half time at Holyhead Hotspur where Holywell Town were the visitors. Second half strikes from Steve Lewis and Shaun Tuck saw Holywell return home with points

Ruthin Town took a twenty-first-minute lead at home to Gresford Athletic, Gwion Owen on target and a second from Tom Mann in the last minute ensured they took the points