FAW Tier two league formed in 1990
Last season 2019


Porthmadog were the first team into the hat for the next round of the JD Welsh cup as they won four one at Llanfair United, Shaun Cavanagh converted a ninth minute penalty to put them ahead and Jay Gibbs made it two before the break. Norman Edgington reduced the deficit after sixty-nine minutes only for further Porthmadog goals from Sion Edwards and Dan Dascula saw them progress

Huws Gray Alliance league leaders Airbus Broughton hammered visitors Llay Welfare nine one to go through. They led five nil at the break thanks to a double from Lewis Buckley (2) and one each from Nathan Quirk, Joe Chaplin, Matt McGinn. Buckley completed his hattrick in the second half with Quirk and McCinn getting their second and James Hopper also on target

Former winners Bangor City went one nil down at home to Cefn Albion who netted through Connor Kendrick. City bounced back to lead three on at the break thanks to an Alex Darlington hattrick. Darlington added his fourth in the second with Robbie Parry and Mark Williams goals see Bangor safely through to the next round

A seven goal thriller saw Guilsfield progress at the expence of Nantlle Vale led two nil at the break with goals from Gerwyn Williams and Chris Rhys scoring. An Andy Ford goal six minutes into the second half brought the Guils back into the game and Robbie James levelled the game on sixty-six minutes only for Matt Davies to restore the lead for Vale. Eight minutes from time Callum Bromley equalised for Guilsfield and after Vale were reduced to ten men Jack Harris scored an added-on time penalty to put Guilsfield into the next round

Gresford Athletic lead one nil at the break at Flint Town united thanks to an Owen Roberts goal, A Richie Foulkes penalty at the start of the second half drew Flint level and a Jack Higgins goal put them in front after sixty-eight minutes. The scored stayed like this until added on time when Socrates martin added a third for Flint and Jack Jones a second for Flint to give them their second win over Athletic in the last three matches

In another all Huws Gray Alliance tie Denbigh Town progressed thanks to a three one win at Buckley Town. Jordon Barrow gave Denbigh an early lead but it was level at the break with Josh Jones on target for Buckley. Second half goals from Mark Roberts and Lewis Sirrel winning the tie for Denbigh

Prestatyn Town went behind after fourteen minutes at home to Berriew who scored through Joe Haycock, Alex Jones equalised for Town three minutes later and then put them in front with Oli Buckley netting Prestatyn’s third before half time. Goals from Haydock and Richard Davies drew Berriew level in the second half only for Prestatyn to find the net with three more goals, Jones completing his hattrick and Warren Adams and Dan Roberts also on target

Rhyl took the lead two minutes before the break thanks to a Kristian Pierce penalty at home to Caersws and two goals in a three-minute spell in the second half from Joe Sullivan and Reece Fairhurst put them in control. Rhydian Davies scoring a consolation for Caersws

Another all Alliance tie went Holyhead Hotspur’s way as they beat visitors Ruthin Town three one. After a goalless firs half John Littlemore gave Hotspur the lead twelve minutes into the second half and Marc Evans made it two nil before Llyr Morris pulled a goal back for Ruthin with Holyhead having the last say with a Tomos Clarke goal