FAW Tier two league formed in 1990
Last season 2019


Manager of the month Neil Gibson’s Prestatyn Town inflicted Airbus Broughton to their first home defeat of the season. They lead one nil at the break thanks to an Ian Griffiths goal after thirty-five minutes. Ten minutes into the second half Kristian Platt fired Airbus level only for the evergreen Dave Hayes to net the winner for Prestatyn on seventy-four minutes

Porthmadog closed the gap on Airbus with a four two home win against Penrhyncoch. Julian Williams opened the scoring for Port after twenty-one minutes only for Sion James goal to level the score before the interval. Goals for Ifan Emley and Gruff Williams saw Porth take control in the second half but two minutes from time a Jon Evans penalty gave Penrhyn hope of a point only for Shaun Cavanagh to score Port’s fourth in added on time

The Buckley Town Bangor City game failed to produce a goal in the first half with the main talking point being Buckley’s Joe Makaaruk saving an Alex Darlington penalty. The breakthrough came after seventy-four minutes when Marc Williams scored for Bangor and a Sam Jones goal five minutes from time sealed the points for Bangor

Flint Town United led four nil at the interval at Holyhead Hotspur with Kyle Smythe, Luke Blundell, Richie Foulkes and Andy Brown on target. Mel McGuiness pulled one back for Hotspur at the start of the second half but with no further goals Flint return home with the three points

Tom Bailey gave Llanrhaeadr YM the lead after twenty-eight minutes at Rhyl only for Barry Torrance to level two minutes later. Mike Prichard and James Murphy added second half goals to earn Rhyl the points

A goal in each half from centre back Jack Jones gave Gresford Athletic the points at home to Denbigh Town

A Steve Blenkinsop goal gave Guilsfield the half time advantage at home to Conwy Borough who finished the half with ten men after the dismissal of Ben Heald. Two minutes from time a Corrig McConigle penalty looked like earning the ten men a point only for a Sean McCaffery goal to give them the points in added on time

After a goalless first half at Ruthin Town where Holywell Town were the visitors Llyr Morris fired the home side ahead five minutes into the second half. A Matt Harvey goal drew Holywell level after sixty-six minutes but three minutes later Tom Roberts scored the decisive third goal to give Ruthin the points